- Complete Our Rental Application
- Notice to Vacate Form PDF
- Forwarding Address Form PDF
- Key/Access Device Return Acknowledgment Form
No matter what area of the metroplex you reside in, the mailing address for ALL rental payments is:CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Management
1510 N. Hampton Road, Suite 150
DeSoto, TX 75115
Tenant Maintenance Requests
THESE GUIDELINES ARE PROVIDED AS A COURTESY TO OUR CURRENT TENANTS ONLY
Procedures for Requesting Maintenance:
Before calling CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc.
- Determine if there is a true emergency or a non-emergency.
- Unless you have an emergency, check to see if you can determine the cause of the problem that you are experiencing.
There are few emergencies. An emergency is a life-threatening situation such as a fire, flood and/or uncontrollable water, electrical problem, smell of gas, etc:
- Emergencies causing immediate danger such as fire, call 911.
- Emergencies involving gas call the gas company and if necessary, 911.
- Emergencies involving IMMEDIATE electrical danger, call the utility service or 911.
- After contacting one of the above sources, then call the CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc office and report the problem.
- Emergencies such as backed up plumbing or flooding, call the CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc. office and if necessary, call 911.
- An emergency is NOT heat, but CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc recognizes this is important and will make it a priority with vendors to have the heat working as soon as is possible.
- An emergency does not include a non-working dishwasher, oven/stove, sprinklers, etc.
- All after hour emergencies please call (972) 780-5380 and follow the instructions for reporting an emergency repair request.
- You may submit an online maintenance request or fill out a tenant work order request form and fax, mail or bring the request to the CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc office.
- Work order request forms are available in your tenant move-in packet, on this website, and in all CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc offices.
- A CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc. representative will assign a vendor to contact you.
- Remember, this is a NON-EMERGENCY item and in most cases, the vendor will not be able to make an appointment immediately.
- Failure to show at an appointment can mean a charge to you. Therefore, be certain to call the CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc office that is coordinating your repair as soon as possible if you are unable to make the appointment.
- If you do not hear from a vendor or repairperson within 5 – 7 business days, call the CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc office and inform your management team or a staff person that a vendor has not contacted you.
- A CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc staff member will contact the vendor to find out the cause of the delay, and then inform you when to expect the vendor to call.
- After a repair has taken place, if you have trouble, call the CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Mgmt. CO, Inc. office and state you had a recent repair but there is still a problem.
- Recent repair means within the last 60 days and pest control work means within 30 days.
- If you fail to report an unsolved recent repair, and there is further damage or expense, you may be responsible for the cost, per your rental agreement.
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Management Team
Please submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays. For after-hours tenant emergencies, please call (972) 780-5380 and follow the instructions for reporting an emergency repair request.
Please describe in detail the nature of the repair. Also, provide your alarm and/or gate code (if applicable) and note whether there is an animal on the premises. If appliance is involved, please note the following: item, make and model #.
Please note that a key will be released to a contractor so they may access the property. Please be sure the keyless deadbolt is disengaged. Per your lease, if a contractor is unable to gain access, you may be responsible for a trip charge.
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don’t have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we”ll email you an account activation link. Learn more.
I <3 Turtles.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.Log In
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.